[cells-gtk-devel] better control of your ejaculation

Perry qtdy at common-lisp.net
Sat Mar 22 21:25:24 UTC 2008

This is going to sound weird but I was never really embarrassed of my penis size in front of my wife.

However, I always wished that I was bigger and I was embarrassed of my size when I was in the locker room.

I felt that guys would look at me and secretly make fun of me.

With VPXL I have gained 1.5 inches and appear quite thick when flaccid.

I am no longer embarrassed in the locker room and I feel that I am a solid size now.

http://www.sivintee.com

My wife also loves my new size.