[cells-gtk-devel] Where is ph-maths?

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:56:11 UTC 2008

David Lichteblau wrote:
> Quoting Peter Hildebrandt (peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com):
>> Sorry, my bad.  I forgot that cvs does not automatically add new files.
>> Fixed that.  Now you should find everything you need in CVS.
>
> Thank you, that part works now.
Glad to hear that.

> Do you happen to have a patch so that it works with cffi from darcs?

I have not looked into this yet.  Anyone else?

BTW, are you integrating bordeaux-threads in clbuilder?  I am wondering
whether the threading support in cells-gtk should be enabled by default.
  Right now it is featured out in cvs, because I am not sure how wide
spread bordeaux-threads are.

Other opinions?

Peter