[cells-gtk-devel] Where is ph-maths?

Peter Hildebrandt peter.hildebrandt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:23:39 UTC 2008

David Lichteblau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (still trying to get cell-gtk into clbuild)
>
> Now that I'm using the right cells, I'm having trouble with cell-gtk's
> dependency on ph-maths.

Sorry, my bad.  I forgot that cvs does not automatically add new files.
  Fixed that.  Now you should find everything you need in CVS.

That is, anonymous CVS is a bit delayed (15 min or so they say).  I
checked it in a minute ago, so you might have to wait a bit.

> I tried cvs up -Pd in the normal cells-gtk repository.  Is that the
> right one?

The cvs checkout command I use is

for cells-gtk:

cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:anonymous:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/cells-gtk/cvsroot
co root

for cells:

cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:anonymous:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/cells-gtk/cvsroot
co cells

All asd files I need to symlink are:
cells.asd      gtk-ffi.asd   ph-utils.asd   test-gtk.asd
cells-gtk.asd  ph-maths.asd  pod-utils.asd  utils-kt.asd

They are all in the two checkouts above.

I added a libcellsgtk.so to CVS, which might save you from having to
recompile.  It'd be nice to hear whether that works for anyone.

HTH,
Peter