[cells-gtk-devel] (test-gtk:gtk-demo) failed

Scott Brown doolagarl2002 at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 12 11:56:27 UTC 2008

Ken,

I tried the asdf.lisp file in that link you provided and it worked, so now I can run
 (test-gtk:gtk-demo) in CLisp 2.44 as well without any problems.
Thank you for your help.

Scott

Ken Tilton <kennytilton at optonline.net> wrote: Scott Brown wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I fixed the problems which I had earlier but now I have different bugs.
> The Lisp I was using didn't have asdf so I switched to the Gigamonkeys
> Lispbox...

If it would help to stick with what you had, asdf comes in a single lisp
file you can Just Load:

    http://cclan.cvs.sourceforge.net/cclan/asdf/

You just need asdf.lisp.

If you have some startup file your Lisp uses you could insert a (load
"/some/path/asdf.lisp") there (tailoring the /some/path bit, which I
guess could be none if you just dropped asdf into the directory with the
lisp).

hth, kt