[cells-gtk-devel] Cairo and Cells-Gtk

Kevin Lynagh klynagh at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:52:38 UTC 2007

Warren,

It is very fortuitous that you are looking into the very same problem I have
--- using cells-gtk and Cairo to do graphing. I already have a lisp/
PostScript program that takes data with error and draws a scatterplot
with TeX generated labels. It is currently command line only, and so
I've been shopping around for a GUI. This is my first experience with
GTK and non-web GUI design, and it has been pretty frustrating trying
to do the simplest things (finding
a spreadsheet type widget for data entry, for instance). I very much
appreciate that you are
bringing Cairo and cells-gtk together, and hopefully I might be able to help
in some way.

Kevin