[cells-gtk-devel] Mac OSX problems

Jim Bushnell jcbushnell2 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 00:17:02 UTC 2007

On SBCL under OSX 10.5.0.1 (Leopard), I get an error about missing
libgobject-2.0.so when running the test.

Looking at past postings to this list, I note that others have had
similar problems. I tried changing the definition of %load-foreign-
library to always return t, but this didn't help. I am brand-new to
cells-gtk and SBCL and MacOSX (but not to Lisp), and I don't know what
else to try.

I used the cells-gtk-2006-06-30.tgz version of cells-gtk, and I can't
find one more recent.

I would appreciate any help.

Jim Bushnell