[cells-gtk-devel] Announcement: cells-gtk using CFFI, and CLISP is back in!

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Tue Jan 3 20:33:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

A few days ago, Novikov Leonid sent me [Footnote] a version of cells-gtk
running under CLISP and CFFI (the new foreign function interface,
http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/ ). I merged his changes into the CVS
repository, and got things running on Lispworks and CMUCL too.

There is a tarball snapshot available. (See our homepage
http://common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/ for more information).

The snapshot also includes the version of CFFI used.

The new code has been lightly tested by me under:
 - CLISP 2.36 / linux
 - Lispworks 4.4 Pro / linux
 - CMUCL 19c / linux

If you try some other lisps and platforms, drop the list a note. I'll check
CLISP and Lispworks under Windows, but it'll be a few weeks.

FOOTNOTE: Actually he sent it to this list, but it bounced.

--
- Best regards,
   Peter