[cells-gtk-devel] cells-gtk and sbcl

Sampo Vuori c1288 at jypoly.fi
Sun Mar 13 23:38:49 UTC 2005

Hi,
cells-gtk looks like a very promising gui toolkit and therefore I wouldn't like settle down to something worse :) Someone on comp.lang.lisp said that cells-gtk compiled easily on sbcl, however I'm a rank newbie and couldn't do it myself. It does not find libraries (even though compiles fine on cmucl). I tried to trick it into believing it had found the libgtk but I still ran into troubles.

Anyone here know the sorcery to make it play nice with sbcl (or is it even supposed to)?

I'm using cells-gtk-2005-02-26 and sbcl 0.8.19.3

Thanks in advance,

 Sampo