[cells-gtk-devel] [Fwd: [cello-devel] Cells 2.0 release candidate]

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 02:03:14 UTC 2005

Peter Denno wrote:

>On Wednesday 27 April 2005 13:31, Kenny Tilton wrote:
>

>>I've put a release candidate for Cells up here:
>>
>>  http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~tfb/cells_2.0.tar.gz
>>
>>Before I put it up on c-l.net, change the Cliki link, and make noise
>>about it, I'd appreciate it if other Cells users would confirm that it
>>works for them.  Particularly users of Cello and Cells-Gtk, which I
>>don't use.
>>

>A quick test suggests that it appears to work fine with cells-gtk.
>
>Thanks for the work. I think it makes things cleaner.

(1) yes, I was remiss in not thanking (2) Thomas (not me <g>) for the
effort.

(Thomas does not subscribe to cells-gtk-devel, so I forwarded that
notice to the list at his request.)

kenny

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd