[cells-devel] eval-now (utils-kt)

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Wed Mar 26 00:13:45 UTC 2008

Andy Chambers wrote:
> Is all that export! and eval-now! stuff a convenience for your ide or
> is it something you invented to make sure your code gets
> loaded/compiled in the right order?

None of the above. export! is just more convenient than hunting down the
relevant defpackage form to put the exports there. SOme of the eval-now!
is necessary for macrology, other to suppress warnings about various things.

> I ask because I'm trying to make what I've done so far at least
> asdf-loadable.

I don't think there will be any connection -- it is perfectly valid CL
-- but if any accommodations must be made lemme know.

> There's some code up at
> gitorious (http://gitorious.org/projects/hunchncells) if you have a
> git available.  If not, and you'd like a copy, I can zip it across
> off-list.

Please do, looks like a bit of a nuisance getting that to run on windows.

kenny