[cells-devel] expander copyright stuff

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:35:27 UTC 2008

Hey Kenny,

At the moment, each file in celtk has a license header as printed below.

I'd like to put my name somewhere on the file for expander.lisp but am
not sure if it
is correct to simply replace your name with mine since then if someone
only looked
at that file, it looks like I did the whole thing.

May I suggest that I just put an additional line under the existing
copyright one that
says something like

Copyright (C) 2008 by Andy Chambers

Cheers,
Andy

#|

    Celtk -- Cells, Tcl, and Tk

Copyright (C) 2006 by Kenny Tilton

This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the Lisp Lesser GNU Public License
 (http://opensource.franz.com/preamble.html), known as the LLGPL.

This library is distributed  WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

See the Lisp Lesser GNU Public License for more details.