[cells-devel] Newbie Friendly Fork of celtk

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:39:33 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I've created a project for celtk development on

repo.or.cz

I'll keep the master branch as a mirror of the celtk in cells (I'll try to
work out a way to automate this so it doesn't get out of sync).  I've added
another branch (linux) and committed the changes I sent a few days ago.

The intention is that folks here just continue to work as they do.  I take
any changes and forward them (in an asdf-friendly way if applicable) to the
git repo.  Maybe I'll even add some function documentation.

Its very much an experiment.  I'm pretty new to git and getting a bit more
familiar with celtk but I'd still say I'm a little wet behind the ears.
 Hopefully I can make it friendly enough that a few others will jump in and
help me out.

--
Andy Chambers