[cells-devel] celtk cleaning - slot-value-observe

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:29:24 UTC 2008

Hi Kenny,

So I'm cleaning up my celtk stuff so I've got a list of wee things that
cause problems when asdf installing it that I'll submit patches for over the
next few days.  Here's the first...

slot-value-observe seems to take an extra parameter now so I've adjusted my
version to the following.  Is this ok to be checked in?

(defmethod slot-value-observe progn (slot-name (self tk-object) new-value
old-value old-value-boundp cell)
  (declare (ignorable old-value cell))
  (when old-value-boundp ;; initial propagation to Tk happens during
make-tk-instance
    (bwhen (tco (tk-config-option self slot-name)) ;; (get slot-name
'tk-config-option))
      (tk-configure self (string tco) (or new-value "")))))