[cells-devel] Inheritance from model, not model-object?

Mikko Ahonen mikko.ahonen at grupposoftware.com
Tue Jul 8 22:18:53 UTC 2008

Hello,

Am I misunderstanding something, or should "model-object" in this error be
replaced with "model"?

"If no superclass of X inherits directly or indirectly from model-object,
model-object must be included as a direct super-class in the defmodel form
for X"

Btw, cells seems very intuitive way to do GUI programming. I am new to both
Lisp and GUI programming. The first thing I thought after getting mingled in
some complicated callback hierarchies was that there must be a better way in
Lisp to do this. And luckily I found cells. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mikko Ahonen