[cells-devel] Trellis

Ken Tilton kennytilton at optonline.net
Thu Sep 6 19:47:46 UTC 2007

Andy Chambers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know that people here are aware of PyCells but have you noticed
> Trellis?  It seems to have been released quite recently and
> acknowledges cells and "adam" as its inspiration.

Indeed:

    http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/Trellis#the-trellis-name

Next section down, actually, but I love the Gelernter passage.

Thx for the head's up. I recall the author dove in big time on the early
discussion of Cells when PyCells (a Google SoC project) got kicked off,
and I knew he was going his own way on his own fork of the concept, but
never heard anything more from that camp. I guess it took a while since
he was not using Lisp. :)