[cells-devel] Celtk: background not getting set/sent for entry widget

Frank Goenninger frgo at mac.com
Sat Jan 6 22:09:33 UTC 2007

Me again - Hi!

When creating an entry widget as

(mk-entry :id :data-entry
		  :width 40
		  :parent-x 65
		  :parent-y 115
		  :background (c_? (required-field-color (fm-parent self))))

where the background depends on the value of the parent's required-
field-color slot I never get any background color set. No, the
dependency does not cause this - I get the same effect when directly
specifying a color ...

I then tried to narrow this down and found out that Celtk never
passes the background option to Tk via tk-format-now...

Any help appreciated ... (Yes, ahem, I know that this lies somewhere
in the deftk macro, Kenny .. Or am I wrong here? ;-)

Thx!

Frank