[cells-devel] Cello: defmodel question (actually, a cry for help ; -)

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 20:00:16 UTC 2006

On 8/27/06, Ken Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Looking at it. Why the finalize-inheritance? kt
> >

> Good thing you included the macro-expansion. :) I see:
>
>    GT.APP.BASE::
>
> ...a couple of places. Your error sounds like a package issue.

My guess is that  you are defining my-app in a different package (which is
why ACL on macroexpand is loudly announcing the different package of
certain symbols from gt.app.base). I see status and opcode are not so
qualified, meaning ACL thinks you are using symbols from the package of
my-app. That would not be the case if you simply export status and opcode
from gt.app.base, as well as any other symbols you think will be part of the
interface. Alternatively, you could qaulify status and opcode with
gt.app.base::.

hth, kenny