[cells-devel] Cello: defmodel question (actually, a cry for help ; -)

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 19:48:27 UTC 2006

On 8/27/06, Ken Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking at it. Why the finalize-inheritance? kt

Good thing you included the macro-expansion. :) I see:

   GT.APP.BASE::

...a couple of places. Your error sounds like a package issue. So I think
you need to cobble together a fuller code chunk (including all relevant
defpackages and maybe adding some in-package forms) and make sure the only
errors you get are status and opcode and send that along. (A couple of
functions are missing as well.)

If you want to research on your own, just use (apropos "OPCODE") and see how
many symbols pop up and to what package they belong, etc etc.

hth, kt