[cells-devel] Celtk on ACL80 running on an MacBook Pro ...

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:41:53 UTC 2006

Cool, thx. If you are a glutton for punishment you can update from cvs and
get the new version. It uses the number to change the number of lines drawn
in the spinning shape. And the popup menu (click the canvas) lets you set
the background color. uh, perhaps the more valuable result would be getting
the new doc I wrote as I revised the demo. I mean, how often does kenny
write doc?!

:)

ken