[cells-devel] Re: [cells-gtk-devel] New cells-gtk capabilities and new tarball

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue May 31 01:42:04 UTC 2005

Peter Denno wrote:

>>I was over on 6.2 because Cells-Gtk had worked there,
>>and under ACL7 I was getting an obscure error loading the GTK dlls. I
>>have not touched those since playing with cgtk, so I thought maybe the
>>ACL loader was doing something different. Nope, same error on ACL 6.2.
>>So as usual with Windows, nothing makes sense and I am slowly installing
>>the latest GTK+ 2.6.7 family of libs to see if I can get Gtk working
>>itself.
>>
>>If that succeeds, I will then finish a little libgtkcells VC++ project
>>to build a win32 dll for that and see if I can get the new stuff working.
>>

>I'd be real interested in knowing how that goes.

The error persists.Loading libgobject, libintl_bind_textdomain_codeset
not found in intl.dll. libintl.h shows that as a valid exported label.

That is under ACL7. I am trying also from Lispworks Trial, but that
seems to be unhappy with the logical-pathname usage in load.lisp: ASDF
reports it cannot find Cells.

Anyone have a clue on the INTL issue? I did a fresh install of GIMP,
which brings down all the gtk stuff. And the GIMP app itself runs fine.

kenny