[cells-devel] Synapse note

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon May 23 23:16:00 UTC 2005

I forgot to mention something about the new Synapse technology: you can
now have a synapse on an arbitrary sub-form within a rule. Silly example:

   :circumference (c? (* 2 (f-sensitivity :l+w (:delta 10)
                                             (+ (^length) (^width))))

Not sure if it matters, but I get a big kick out of that for some reason.

Cells? Cello?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/
Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells-gtk/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd