[cello-devel] Re: [cells-devel] New Cells User Feedback (includes patch!)

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Apr 26 15:19:13 UTC 2005

Kenny Tilton writes:

 > -- a utils-kt module (aka toplevel directory) gets created in the Cells
 > project and populated with the stuff under cell-cultures
 >
 > -- the current Cells directory (module?) at the top level of the
 >    Cells project will be re-populated with the Cells directory
 >    under cell-cultures. cells.asd targets the new utils-kt module.

Do you want to release utils-kt as an asdf-installable package?  If
not, it'd be easeir (for me) if utils-kt were a subdirectory of cells.
I can always solve this by adding more cheesy hacks on top of asdf
though (like the lpr support).