[cello-devel] Re: [cells-devel] New Cells User Feedback (includes patch!)

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Apr 26 14:36:00 UTC 2005

Kenny Tilton writes:

 > This is the only feedback I have gotten. This is insufficient pestering.
 > <g> The Open Source Fairy is dead. I am working now on my proprietary
 > stuff and want to concentrate on it long enough to build that kind of
 > momentum that has me waking up at 6am and stumbling to the keyboard to
 > pick up where I left off.
 >
 > The next window of opportunity is on or about May 10th. Pester now or
 > forever hold your peace.
 >
 > :)

Hmm, pestering is one thing, but how about threats?  If the Open
Source Fairy has passed on, I can reorganize cvs and release a new
asdf-installable Cells, but I'd just orphan the other stuff in
cell-cultures that I don't use <g>