[cells-devel] Emailing: fgc.def, FTGLFromC.cpp

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 22:09:33 UTC 2004

OK, I just got my groovy Apple flat-panel monitor today and learned my
G5 has shipped, due here Friday.

I am taking a break from the joys of PowerBuilder to re-execute the port
to Lispworks on win32. That usually flushes a couple of FFI differences,
and I would rather get those resolved before attempting the LW+OSX port.
The good news for others is that this will force me to make sure an ASDF
build works, if only via Thomas Burdicks cool ASDF-ACLPROJ work.

Meanwhile, attached is the glue code for FTGL should anyone get that
far. (There is a copy of the cpp file in the CVS tree, but it is not
current.) The .def file is necessary for VC6 to set up DLLs so apps can
find the entry points. I do not know if such a beast is necessary for
.SO files.