[cells-devel] asdf-install update (sort of)

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Mar 9 06:50:42 UTC 2004

For the contract I'm starting, I want all the open source software
it's built on to be asdf-installable, so to that end I put an
asdf-installable tarball of the 2003-11-08 distribution in
http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/asdf-install/.  CLiki
wouldn't let me edit the cells page to update the link (I mailed Dan B
about it), so you can't get it with (asdf-install:install :cells)
quite yet, but almost.

For those curious, I'll be using Cells to drive the application
(Kenny, you ever come up with a term for this? ).  And maybe for KR --
if it works out, it'll be simpler that way, if not, I can always fall
back on my old tools (Garnet's KR).