Report on Celloglut and ACL 5.0.1 [was [cells-devel] Emailing: celloglut.zip]

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 17:46:34 UTC 2004

Raistlin Magere wrote:

> Ok:
> Opengl-ffi.lpr loads fine and running lesson-14 shows the window with
> the fonts and moving text fine.

great.

> *Error Part1*
> ; While compiling CELLS-TIME-REPORT in c:\dvx\cells\debug.lisp:
> Warning: EXCL::TIME-REPORT should be given exactly 9 arguments.  It
> was given 8 arguments.
> Problem detected when processing
>       (EXCL::TIME-REPORT CPU-GC-USER CPU-GC-SYS ...)
> inside (BLOCK CELLS-TIME-REPORT (TRC "cpu-gc-user" CPU-GC-USER) ...)
> inside (PROGN (BLOCK CELLS-TIME-REPORT (TRC "cpu-gc-user" CPU-GC-USER)
> ...))
>

> *Error Part2*
> in "structure-view"
> Error: No class named: EXCL::STRUCTURE-EFFECTIVE-SLOT-DEFINITION.
> [condition type: PROGRAM-ERROR]

Sorry, I forgot about those. I'll nail those now.

> *Error Part3*
> Cannot find c:\dvx\cello\lesson6.lisp.  Will skip and continue
> compiling project.

I am getting confused now, but I think the project to try is just plain
cello.lpr. new reorg underway (and last night's distro is definitely for
use with cello.lpr--you'll still have the above errors, but they can be
swept under the carpet).

thx for your effort and reports,

kenny