[cells-devel] PortaCello 1.0: MagickFlipImage and others not available on Linux...

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Tue Feb 24 23:34:28 UTC 2004

Hi all:

Hmmmmm - this is a strange one again:

I cannot find a source for ImageMagick (the library) where the functions
MagickFlipImage, MagickGetImageWidth, and MagickGetImageHeight (and
possibly more) functions are implemented.

In the sources I have of ImageMagick (version 5.5.7) there are no such
functions. I am using the C shared library of ImageMagick. There is also
a C++ shared lib... Anyone using that?

Kenny, which version do you use?

And I thought I'd see something on the screen after solving the shared
lib loading problem... ;-))

Thx for feedback.

Regards,
  Frank