[cells-devel] PortaGLUT

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 18:35:47 UTC 2004

After reflecting on Raistlin's input, and my previously expressed
interest in breaking Cello up into discrete components, I suddenly
recalled that the nehe-14.lisp demo did not even require Cells. It was a
pure test of Lisp+UFFI+Freeglut+OpenGL. That alone would be useful to
many, so I think I will tackle that when I get back from the gym. I will
test it under ACL62 and ACL501, as well as whatever LW and Trial
versions will run it, then make it available by FTP.

Sorry for spamming the Cells list with this, but we still do not have a
second working platform, so Cello does not yet exist. By the end of the
week this will be resolved. Hell, if we get PortaGlut working on other
platforms I will apply for a new project on common-lisp.net.

http://tilton-technology.com