[cells-devel] PortaCello 1.0

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 03:10:27 UTC 2004

Gary Klimowicz wrote:

>I was planning on doing some development on win32, as that's how my
>system is set up right now.
>
>I can be flexible about which Lisp you want me to port it to. I've been
>using ACL, but am amenable to working on whatever you feel you are most
>in need of. I want to help and am not too fussy about how.
>
>Make a wish. :-)

Uh-oh, I sent it last night, 11pm NYC time. I think I'll just put it up
on my web site, because most people have had trouble getting it via
email. Plz confirm you did not receive and I will do that.

As for making a wish, that is very generous of you. It would be fine if
you just played the part of user (vs. porter) and helped me figure out
what documentation or examples to write. (I always prefer examples, and
those are easier for me to pull together.) If you are really interested
in porting, then Corman is the one implementation remaining to cover.
CLisp (I think!) does not handle callbacks from C, which we need to use
Freeglut.

Hey, who else is working on Corman? So many have asked for distros, I
have lost track. :)

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com