[cells-devel] Portacello 1.0: DG1SBG-Issue #001: mouseclick.lisp missing

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Sat Feb 21 19:51:36 UTC 2004

Hi all:

As I know I got an extremely stripped-down package from Kenny, this
might only be relevant to me.

The build process hangs complaining about a file

mouseclick.lisp

missing in Cello.

As for the subject line: This is to identify the Issue clearly as
something coming from my side (DG1SBG is my ham radio call sign).
As a habit from a few years of software "engineering" practice I
always have some unique number to a cetain issue.

If we start having a large number of issues (don't want to, but
who knows) a tracking system would we worth it - feedback from the
others?

Yes, I know: KISS (keep it simple), and it might well be overkill.

'nough said.

Kenny, pls send said file.

Best regards,
   Frank