[cells-devel] Cells/ASDF: Telling the lisp env that cells is loaded...

Frank Goenninger frank_goenninger at t-online.de
Mon Feb 16 11:55:05 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 22:08, Kenny Tilton wrote:

[part of message deleted]
> >Doing it in the .asd file for ASDF and in the .system file
> >for mk::defsystem ? This would keep the dependencies
> >separated per file.
> >
> Sounds good. When y'all figure it out for ASD lemme know and I will add it to my version over here.
>
> kt

Hey, no prob. The following lines are now part of my cells.asd file (at
the end of the file):

(defmethod asdf:perform ((o load-op) (c (eql (find-system :cells))))
  (pushnew "CELLS" *modules*)
  (pushnew :cells *features*))

This works now OK fpr ACL - don't know about other implementations as I
don't have them available.

I will look into finding a similar thing for mk-defsystem.

Cheers,
  Frank