[cells-devel] Cells/ASDF: Telling the lisp env that cells is loaded...

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 16:36:01 UTC 2004

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Kenny Tilton wrote:
>

>>Good idea. But is there any way to do that in the source, in case I
>>switch to mk::defsystem? Would it work with a hard-coded line in cell.lisp?
>>

>Is there some specific reason why you are thinking of changing to
>mk-defsystem?

Barlow said he would help with Cello when hell freezes over, so I thought it would be equally mature of me not to use his software. This is war! (Isn't it?)

Besides, marco is a fellow lisp-nyc, we should stick together.

Don't worry, if anything we'll offer both. The bigger picture is whether any sys-def script should become part of the source code, if you will.

http://tilton-technology.com