[cells-devel] A shocking proposal

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 15:36:57 UTC 2003

First let me emphasize I have not even confirmed the feasibility of this
proposal, and that step one will be to confirm said feasibility. That
said, having done this three times atop different window manager models,
I have great confidence it can be done. So:

What if I base the Cells tutorials on the free LW downloads? If I can
believe what I hear, it is portable across Mac OS X, Linux, and some
other system called Window or something. :)

That will be a lot more fun than text-based tutorials like
01-cell-basics.lisp. Oh, speaking of which, did you all also find Bill
Clementson's Cells write-up?:

    http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/2003_09_07_bill-clementson_archive.html

Not that I mean to send you on a scavenger hunt for Cells documentation,
but if you are left with questions those will help me figure out what to
explain first and in better detail.

kenny

--
http://tilton-technology.com