[cello-devel] Cello migration underway

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 25 03:36:58 UTC 2005

Anyone interested in Cello should know that I am slowly moving code from
subdirectories under the cell-cultures module of Cells to their own
modules under the Cello project. The module status is earned by being
something which, if successful, could rightly be its own c-l.net
project. I do not want to take that ambitious step since I am leaning
towards hosting all future development on my own site (does not exist yet).

So far I have moved hello-c and cl-opengl to the Cello project.

kt