[cello-devel] scrolling in da house

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 03:18:07 UTC 2004

Thomas F. Burdick wrote:

>Kenny Tilton writes:
> >

> > Frank Goenninger wrote:
> >
> > >Anyone needing a specific feature of Cells-standalone that wasn't
> > >implemented in Cells-in-Cello is in trouble then...
> >
> > ? I am talking about zapping (eliminating) Cells-standalone altogether,
> > for all time.
> >
> > I was thinking CVS would probably (I have not yet learned it) allow
> > someone just interested in Cells to just track that one tree (we would
> > make sure there was one self-contained Cells sub-tree).
> >
> > Am I wrong? Would CVS not allow that, forcing someone just interested in
> > Cells to grab all of Cello?
>
>So, you're thinking of zapping Cells-standalone as a seperate project,
>but still distributing it as a standalone package, from the Cello
>project?  As in, I can grab cells-1.2.5.tar.gz from the Cello download
>area?  That's cool, then.

Yes, that is what I am thinking. I see marc just merged cl-pdf and
cl-typesetting. It's a trend!

Traffic is non-existent, and once Cello is ready for the masses
questions on Cello will often as not be about Cells, and the discussion
will benefit anyone involved with Cells. Likewise, anything a Cells user
comes up with as a problem will be of interest to a Celloist (if some
playing with cello were a cellist, what would someone playing with Cells
be? this could get messy) because they too have to master cells.

meanwhile, it has been an insane week on mostly opengl, kinda needlessly
holding up pc3. good schooling mro me, though, and almost done.

kt

--
Home? http://tilton-technology.com
Cells? http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/