[boston-lisp] Boston Lisp Dinner this thursday?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:52:24 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Marc Battyani
<marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com> wrote:
> Well as I'm still hard at work and I will not be able to attend the meeting
> today. Have fun.

We moved the meeting back to (tomorrow) Thursday January 31st 6:30 at
Sichuan Garden in Brookline.

He wa'n't no common dog, he wa'n't no mongrel; he was a composite.
A composite dog is a dog that is made up of all the valuable qualities
that's in the dog breed — kind of a syndicate; and a mongrel is made up
of all riffraff that's left over.  — Mark Twain