[boston-lisp] Boston Lisp Dinner this thursday?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:18:03 UTC 2013

OK, so here are the definitive coordinates for
a Boston Lisp Dinner this week:

THURSDAY January 31st 2013, 6:30pm,
at Sichuan Garden in Brookline
http://sichuangardenrestaurant.com/
295 Washington St
Brookline, MA 02445
Public transportation: Harvard St & Kent St on Bus 65, 66;
Brookline Village on the Green D line.

Since we don't meet at MIT, we might as well upgrade to
an even nicer restaurant somewhere slightly off the tracks,
but still accessible by public transportations.
That's still a Chinese restaurant, delicious and very affordable for everyone.
My friend from Sichuan goes there and says it's as good as back home.

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they translate
into their own language, and forthwith it is something entirely different.
                — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe