[boston-lisp] Lisp internships and jobs at HPC Platform, Boston and Paris

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Mar 19 03:45:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

There are some positions for Common Lisp internships at HPC Platform in
Boston and Paris. Some full time positions will be available in Boston
in the next months.

HPC Platform makes the fastest hardware (FPGA) based processing systems
on the planet and for that we develop domain specific compilers and
other tools written in Common Lisp (Lispworks on Linux).

We are looking for people knowing Common Lisp and preferably topics like
compilation, code generation, VHDL, FPGA, networking, optimization,
statistics and more.

http://www.hpcplatform.com is rather outdated but gives an idea of what
we do. The short summary is that the combination of Common Lisp DSL
compilers with an optimized reconfigurable hardware (FPGA) gives the
fastest processing platform!

Contact me for more details.

As we want to setup a team, please no tele/remote/freelance work for now.

Thanks,

Marc