[boston-lisp] Formulate 0.1

Rahul Jain photinodecay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:15:05 UTC 2009

Just a quick announcement.

I have completed an initial stab at creating a fully OO implementation
of a functional-reactive programming system in Common Lisp. Both
variables and instance slots can be formulas that depend on the values
of other variables and slots that are defined via formulate. No
documentation due to the current paucity of features (hence 0.1), but
there is an ASD and a file of examples which covers all of the
features which are currently implemented. There are a couple ugly bits
in the syntax I also want to make nicer. Any feedback, comments,
recommendations, or code are greatly appreciated.

http://common-lisp.net/project/rjain-utils/formulate-0.1.tar.gz

MIT License.

Share and Enjoy,
Rahul Jain