[boston-lisp] Introduction

Zach Beane xach at xach.com
Mon Dec 13 15:11:20 UTC 2004

I'm Zach Beane. I'm not in the immediate Boston area, but I'm not too
far off (Portland, ME) and might be tempted to travel for a
Lisp-related meeting.

I've been using Lisp for a couple years for hobby project. I work with
SBCL on Linux for a few different things; the most visible is Planet
Lisp (http://planet.lisp.org/), which uses a combination of Python and
Lisp to collect a bunch of Lisp-related blogs. I've also done some
work to write out Flash movies from Lisp, and as part of that I have
some code that processes TrueType files to get outline
information. Fun stuff!

Zach