[Bese-devel] bookmarkable urls in ucw

Vikram Bhandoh vikram.bhandoh at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:51:46 UTC 2007

Hi

I have a page which has a form with a get method and an action with
parameters. The form is on the page http://www.telltrains.com

I would like the url after the submit click to look like

http://www.telltrains.com/timetable/reading/brighton/

instead of

http://www.telltrains.com/?_s=_zpeOmDsWlIJRDtqSEUqqidcDnUuJksSzIwHbkDuQ&_f=_rUcRQOqzdSDTeLtMgfkQ&_a=_QtAPLUAUAu&from=reading&to=Brighton&leaving=11%2F05%2F2007&route=9999&changesSelect=9999&stopping=checked&peak=checked

I've setup a cookie session application. There is only one component
involved here. I googled this and the only thing that is close is the wiki
example, but I think that is really out of date.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Cheers
Vikram

--
"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay