[beirc-devel] small patch for server passwords...

Eric Moncrieff eric at ping.ca
Mon Oct 31 23:10:43 UTC 2005

Hello beirc-devel,

I couldn't get beirc to work for me at work, because I use dircproxy
with a passord.  The attached simple patch got past this.  I'm not
sure if this is the right approach, but it at least provides a working
starting point.

Thanks for the great client!
Eric
Name: make-server-passwords-work.diff
**
Eric Moncrieff                                        eric at ping.ca

"If, in your bold creative way, you hold yourself free to draw a
giraffe with a short neck, you will really find that you are not
free to draw a giraffe."  --G. K. Chesterton