[bdb-devel] sequence problem for more process

Cihan Kömeçoğlu cihan at enderunix.org
Mon Dec 31 14:47:16 UTC 2007

Hi list

I have problem about sequence with more process. For example

I have two process and first process got sequence key 1 and I want to
second process to get sequence key 2 because first process got already
key 1 but second process get sequence key 1 and  both of process
inserted data to database with sequence 1

when I want to get sequence value, altough creat sequence, open
sequence, get sequence and close sequence every time, those processes
got same sequence number.How to got different sequence key  for
example like this I want to:

process 1 sequence keys: 1,2   5 7
process 2 sequence keys:    3,4 6

--