[armedbear-devel] Filename errors in Windows

Arie van Wingerden xapwing at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:26:22 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your help!
Since I am not really a Java guy and am running Windows XP the whole build
process is quite alien to me. However, I managed to download the trunk with
SVN and built the classes using ANT.

After that point I got stuck, since no j.jar had been generated.
I built a j.jar myself using this Windows CMD file:
   set cp=D:\downloads\Programming\ABCL Armed Bear Common
Lisp\J-Editor\armedbear-j\trunk\j\build\classes
   jar cf d:/work/j.jar Main.class "%cp%"

Using cvf instead of cf didn't solve the problem.

When I run the jar it complains however that no manifest could be found. For
you this is maybe an obvious thing. Could you point me to a solution, or,
for me even better ;-), could you generate a correct j.jar for me?

Thx again.
   Arie