[armedbear-devel] Can't use ABCL to host SNePS

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:29:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:44 AM, David Zhang <david290 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just tried to use ABCL to load SNePS, but can't make it anyway.
> There's always an error message saying "#<THREAD "interpreter"
> {E1E567}>: Debugger invoked on condition of type PACKAGE-ERROR
> Package "SNEPS" not found." How can I pass it though?

Hello. I think you need to give us more information. How do you load
SNePS? Can you load SNePS in another CL implementation by doing the
very same steps you do with ABCL? I have found some libraries that
would only work with the CL implementations they knew of because of
read conditionals like #-(or sbcl clisp cmucl whatever) (fail-badly).
You could look at the file where the sneps package is defined and see
if there's something strange there.

hth,
Alessio