[armedbear-devel] Proposed patch for ticket #58 (inspection of Java objects)

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Wed Jul 29 06:27:53 UTC 2009

Russell McManus writes:

> I created some slime patches to improve inspector functionality for abcl.
>
> I submitted that patch to the slime mailing list, but it was never applied.
> I didn't have the inclination to push it any farther, but you might find the
> code interesting / helpful.

I'll take a look at it next week, and will also see how to leverage
Alessio's work. In general people from implementations themselves are
responsible for their swank backends. I don't think anyone of the ABCL
team has commit right yet, though.

Mark Evenson seems like a good candidate. Mark, do you have a c-l.net
account?

  -T.