[anaphora-devel] An early reply would be appreciated.

Mrs.Ellen Cui info_sontasun1 at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Dec 19 11:58:19 UTC 2006

Guangdong Sontasun Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
CITIC Plaza, 233 North Tianhe Road,
Tianhe District, Guangzhou City,
Guangdong Province. China.
http://www.sontasun.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
On behalf of my company, I introduce myself as Mrs. Ellen Cui, marketing manager of Guangdong Sontasun Science and Technology Co., Ltd. China. We do deal on all kind of
computers and computer software/hardware and Accessories, which we export into

America, Asia, Canada and other parts of Europe. We are searching for Representatives/Agent who can help us establish contact of getting to our customers for funds collection in America, Canada and other parts of Europe.

If you are interested in working with us, we will be very glad to read your response.

Please for more information contact the President/CEO Mr. Jacky West.
Email: gsst_ceo1 at yahoo.com.hk

Your co-operation would be much appreciated.

Yours truly.
For Guangdong Sontasun Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Mrs. Ellen Cui,
(Marketing Manager)