[admin] Cello project?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 17:58:52 UTC 2004

Mario Mommer wrote:

>Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> writes:
>

>>It looks as if a portable CL gui is going to happen: Frank Goenninger
>>has Cello running under Linux/X11.
>>

>:) Great!
>

>>So I would like to apply for hosting for Cello here on common-lisp.net.
>>

>Under what licence is it going to be? Sorry, but we have to know...

My bad, i meant to provide that info then just spaced. My stuff is the
MIT license. Users then pull in optional libraries if they like. All the
ones to which I offer interfaces are X-consortium or MIT or the like.
Not even an LGPL, which is good for Lisp. But anyway, all the source I
want hosted is MIT licensed.

kenny