[Able-devel] Welcome

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Sun Jan 3 05:43:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome everyone to the ABLE project at cl.net.

Upon hearing that Phil could no longer maintain ABLE, I felt compelled to
pick up the project.  While I don't know anyone who uses ABLE as their
primary editor, I join many others who want a graphical environment that
Emacs/Slime will probably never offer.  While today ABLE is far from the
best editor, I believe it provides a useful skeleton for the future,